How to sell a non-food item
You can become a non-food vendor at Battle of the Buffalo by clicking the "Apply for non-food Vendor" button below. Deadline for this submission will be a couple weeks before the event.
Booths for vendors
Applies only for individuals or businesses that plan on consuming profit the day of the event. To see how to guarantee a booth spot for promotion purposes, please see the sponsor tab.
- In order to become a vendor a $50 charge for a booth space will apply
- Applies only for vendors only selling non-food items
- Space will include table.
- Vendor must bring chairs.
- Tent can be rented for $20.
- Vendors will be chosen using a modified bid system
- There is a limited number of booth spots available
- First come first serve
Checks can be made out to Alpha Tau Omega on the day of the event. Cash will also be accepted