How to become a participating Restaurant
You can bring your food item to Battle of the Buffalo by clicking the button below. This link is for wing restaurants and food vendors. See more information below.
- The restaurant donates a minimum of two cases of wings and Battle of the Buffalo matches the cases donated compliments of Keystone Foods.
- e.g. If Restaurant X donates two cases of wings, then Battle of the Buffalo gives Restaurant X two additional cases of wings so that Restaurant X competes with four cases of wings.
- The restaurant’s wings will be judged under the Restaurant category.
- The restaurant or vendor sells the food/drink of their choice at Battle of the Buffalo in exchange for a donation to Battle of the Buffalo of $20 and 10% of their earnings during the event.
- Note: these foods are not entered into the wing competition
Restaurants and teams that cook or prepare food at the event will receive one table, two chairs, and a tent. Restaurants and teams will be judged separately and must be present and participate in the event in order for their wings to be entered for judging.
Checks can be made out to Alpha Tau Omega on the day of the event. Cash will also be accepted.